[Xmonad] extensible layouts?

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Wed May 2 11:27:39 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I was wondering if there were any plans to add support for extensible
layouts to xmonad? I haven't really gotten any comments on my patch to do
so, and have no idea if the approach I sketched out is considered
unacceptable, foolish, or what not.  Or perhaps there's just no real
interest in extensible layouts by the other developers?

I'd rather not bother resolving the conflicts I've got with the recent
burst of modifications if there's not much interest in the patch,
particularly as my wrist has decided I shouldn't be using my computer very
much--and I need to use one for work.
--
David Roundy
http://www.darcs.net