[Xmonad] bugginess on x86-64 in focus-follows-mouse

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Wed May 16 12:12:38 EDT 2007

On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 11:26:40PM +1000, Donald Bruce Stewart wrote:
> > Argh.  It's rather annoying that a broken version of X11 was included in
> > the just-released debian stable...  :( I'll see about compiling a newer
> > X11.
>
> Let us know if that fixes the bug (it should, I think).

X11$ runhaskell Setup.hs configure --user --prefix=/home/droundy

Setup.hs:17:30:
    Couldn't match expected type `UserHooks'
           against inferred type `Maybe UserHooks'
      Expected type: Hook a
      Inferred type: PackageDescription
                     -> LocalBuildInfo
                     -> Maybe UserHooks
                     -> BuildFlags
                     -> IO ()
    In the second argument of `($)', namely
        `buildHook defaultUserHooks'
    In the `buildHook' field of a record

I guess presumably darcs version of X11 itself depends on a cabal more
recent than that included in ghc 6.6?
--
David Roundy
Department of Physics