[Xmonad] darcs patch: commands-not-bindings (and 3 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Fri May 25 20:34:29 EDT 2007

On Fri, May 25, 2007 at 12:07:56PM -0400, glasser at mit.edu wrote:
> Another bit of sample code (not meant to be applied): a command which
> displays the screen and workplace ID on each screen for a few seconds
> (requires Xinerama, the latest version of dzen from trunk (with my
> Xinerama patch), and my Dzen contrib module).  When I get a chance
> next week maybe I'll move this into contrib.
>
> (Apparently I can't send out a darcs patch with darcs send without
> resending out everything that it depends on... the last one is the
> relevant one here.)

These look like very interesting patches, and I'd be very interested in
seeing them moved to XMonadContrib.  You ought to be able to put the bulk
of your code in a separate module, and then just have a comment indicating
how to replace the entire keybindings with your commands-not-bindings
interface.
--
David Roundy
Department of Physics