[xmonad] darcs patch: Add README.hs for documentation purposes

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Thu Nov 15 16:32:33 EST 2007

This is a proposal of an empty module named README.hs, created for
documentation purposes only.

Basically it could be used for a general documentation of the XMC
tree, with links to datatypes, modules and whatever automatically
generated by haddock, even if with that annoying Synopsis field.

Here you can see how it would appear in the XMC docs index:
http://gorgias.mine.nu/xmonad/xmonad-contrib/

and here the modules itself (text from CONFIG):
http://gorgias.mine.nu/xmonad/xmonad-contrib/README.html

As I said, this is a proposal. I'm not going to apply this patch
without some consensus.

Thu Nov 15 21:49:10 CET 2007  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * Add README.hs for documentation purposes
  An empty module for documentation purpose with configuration
  instructions.