[xmonad] darcs patch: Mosaic: unbreak build, remove unused import that ghc c...

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Thu Nov 22 13:10:27 EST 2007

On Thu, Nov 22, 2007 at 12:00:38PM -0600, Alec Berryman wrote:
> Thu Nov 22 11:59:25 CST 2007  Alec Berryman <alec at thened.net>
>   * Mosaic: unbreak build, remove unused import that ghc complains about

Applied, thank you.

Probably for me it is time to switch to ghc-6.8.1 (or make my
repository go through a 6.8.1 tool chain anyhow): this warning was not
reported by ghc-6.6.1 (I'm testing all my patches before pushing,
obviously).

The problem is that I'm also using stuff not yet released for 6.8.1...

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Andrea