[xmonad] Window headers - as in Tabbed Layout - for Tall Layout

Nicola Paolucci durden at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 18:06:56 EST 2007

Hi All,

I've been using xmonad with great joy for the past months. It is
wonderful, compact and elegant. Love it. Thank you all.

I like the Tabbed Layout and I was wondering if a similar extension
already exists that allows to put window headers on the Tall Layout.
I mean something to add a small title bar with the name of the program
on top of each window in Tall mode.
I have gone through the contrib modules but could not find it.

If it does not exist yet I'd love to experiment a bit and try to write
it myself.
Am I on the right track if I use a LayoutModifier to be applied to the
Tall Layout?

Thanks,
Regards,
   Nick

--
The universe is a giant Rorschach ink-blot - Alan Watts