[xmonad] Ssh-Prompt: Completion

Dominik Bruhn dominik at dbruhn.de
Thu Nov 29 11:50:30 EST 2007

Hy,
im currently using XMonad and XMonadContrib from darcs.

There seems one problem: The completion for the ssh-prompt is not
working at all. Although I have no knowledge of haskell at all I think
the code includes this completion but tries to read the
~/.ssh/known_hosts. This file exists but does not contain the ssh-hosts
I connected to in cleartext so they get skipped. On the otherside the
file ~/.xmonad_history contains all the hosts I conntected to but this
file is not taken into account uppon completion.

Is this a bug or a feature? Is it possible to fix?

Thanks a lot
--
Dominik Bruhn
mailto: dominik at dbruhn.de