[Xmonad] darcs patch: change Dmenu functions to return IO/X (Maybe String)

Devin Mullins me at twifkak.com
Sat Oct 6 03:17:02 EDT 2007

Sat Oct  6 03:09:59 EDT 2007  Devin Mullins <me at twifkak.com>
  * change Dmenu functions to return IO/X (Maybe String)
  dmenu exits with code 1 when you hit Escape, and I wanna create a contrib that
  takes advantage of that.

  This required changes in four contribs (Commands, DirectoryPrompt, ShellPrompt,
  and WorkspaceDir), and might require changes in users' Configs. Also, I'm not
  sure some of the changes I made to the client code are very Haskelly. Would
  appreciate input there.