[Xmonad] Suggestion: „Applied“ in subject

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Mon Oct 8 11:22:58 EDT 2007

Hi,

just a small observation, it’s of course up to the applier what’s more
convenient:

I noticed that when you apply a patch, you reply to the mail with
“Applied.” in it, which is useful. But I tend to look into these mails,
as they might be comments on the patch instead of just application
notification.

So my suggestion: Could you write the “Applied” in the subject, for
example replaceing the Re:? Then I know that a mail with subject

Applied: [Xmonad] darcs patch: add bringMenu, and extract duplication (and 1 more)

has not to be read (as the subject says it all).

(If it’s too much hassle, that’s ok. Applying is probably tedious
already)

Greetings,
Joachim

--