[Xmonad] darcs patch: WindowNavigation: don't export the config constructor ...

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Sat Oct 13 05:17:42 EDT 2007

this is not just haddock, even though there are no added
functionality. It is just something I promise david I would have taken
care of but I had no time to.

Apply at your discretion.
Andrea

Sat Oct 13 11:05:24 CEST 2007  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * WindowNavigation: don't export the config constructor and some haddock fixes
  I told to David I would have taken care of that: instead of exporting
  the config constructor we export 2 functions: navigateColor and
  noNavigateBorders. Updated documentation accordingly.