[Xmonad] darcs patch: WindowNavigation: don't export the confi... (and 1 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Mon Oct 15 12:57:59 EDT 2007

I'm ambivalent about whether this goes into 0.4.  It's a pretty
peripheral extension, so maybe this should go in so it'll change
less on its second stable release.  Or we could leave it out.  I
don't care.  The default layout uses an extremely hokey computation
of an average of the focussed and normal border colors, but it
seems to give qualitatively reasonable colors anyhow.

David

Sat Oct 13 05:05:24 EDT 2007  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * WindowNavigation: don't export the config constructor and some haddock fixes
  I told to David I would have taken care of that: instead of exporting
  the config constructor we export 2 functions: navigateColor and
  noNavigateBorders. Updated documentation accordingly.

Mon Oct 15 12:55:04 EDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * compute a reasonable navigation color based on focussed color.