[Xmonad] darcs patch: code to define a strut-avoiding layout.

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Tue Oct 23 17:40:04 EDT 2007

Hi all,

This code ought to work, but ManageDocks always crashes on my
computer, so I haven't been able to test it properly.  If those
for whom ManageDocks already works could test this, that'd be
great.  I think it's a prettier interface for dealing with struts,
and if it is sufficiently successful, we could eliminate the gaps
global variable.  Of course, to do this we'd have to add xinerama
support, but that shouldn't be hard.  And it'd be nice to have one
less global variable (I think).

David

Tue Oct 23 17:35:33 EDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * code to define a strut-avoiding layout.