[Xmonad] Switching workspace ...

kg kg2007.kg at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 14:16:53 EDT 2007

Thank you for your speedy response .
> when you start XMonad every workspace is empty. Did you try opening
> something (an xterm, for instance)? What happened?
I can open anything client , for example xterm.
I open a client on the first screen, I change the focus to the second
screen, and I open a second Xterm on this screen.
I can change a client between screens.

If I have understood the tutoriel, there is a workspace on each physical
screen.
I don't understand why I can't change the focus with mod-1, mod-2
whereas I can change with mod-e , mod-w ...