[Xmonad] darcs patch: Add delete' for use in shift

Karsten Schoelzel kuser at gmx.de
Mon Sep 10 07:47:52 EDT 2007

On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 01:02:43AM +0200, Karsten Schoelzel wrote:
> Sun Sep  9 23:51:41 CEST 2007  Karsten Schoelzel <kuser at gmx.de>
>   * Add delete' for use in shift
>
>   Rename delete to delete' so we can clear floating status in delete,
>   thus removing one special handling.
>   At the moment delete' is only used in shift, but is useful for temporarily
>   removing a window from the stack.

Now the patch should be more clear as to what changed. Regarding QC
tests: we would need to check for changes in floating windows (which we don't
do at the moment, i.e. there is at no time a floating window in the stackset
during the test runs), otherwise the checks are the same for delete and
delete'.

Regards,
Karsten