[Xmonad] darcs patch: merge old workspace tags with new on res... (and 1 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Thu Sep 27 10:39:30 EDT 2007

Hi all, the new change here (which I could amend to not depend
on the other patch if desired) makes it so that Config.hs
defines a "defaultLayout" that is the initial layout.  This makes
it a little easier to introduce global layout modifiers (e.g.
WorkspaceDir).  I don't think it overcomplicates Config.hs, either,
although it'd be nice to not have to define possibleLayouts.

David

Wed Sep 26 14:33:09 EDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * merge old workspace tags with new on restart.

Thu Sep 27 10:36:04 EDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * define defaultLayout in Config.hs.