[xmonad] Issue 171 in xmonad: focus switching problems with xxkb

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Apr 8 10:09:13 EDT 2008

Issue 171: focus switching problems with xxkb

Comment #1 by sgsoftware:
Just wanted to report that same problem, but you were first :)

I did a little investigation and as far as I can see, xxkb relies on
the wm calling
XReparentWindow when a window is created. But XMonad doesn't call this
function (twm
does and most other wms, I suppose, too). So the question is: is this
an xmonad's
failure or a failure of xxkb to rely on a non-standard wm behavior?