[xmonad] Issue 178 in xmonad: UpdatePointer behavior not usable with Tabbed layout

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Apr 14 23:20:33 EDT 2008

Issue 178: UpdatePointer behavior not usable with Tabbed layout

Comment #4 by laylward:
That second patch applied cleanly for me as well, thanks! It seems to
fix the vast
majority of cases, though if I very quickly release the mouse when
clicking a new tab
the mouse position is still updated. Is a fix to that problem possible without
changes to xmonad core?