[xmonad] Issue 185 in xmonad: XMonad.Config.Gnome

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Apr 30 04:19:01 EDT 2008

Issue 185: XMonad.Config.Gnome

Comment #2 by SpencerJanssen:
Yes, a common base would be good.  There are some specific settings for
each desktop
that we ought to look into.

 - setting terminal to gnome-terminal or konsole
  - rebinding mod-p (dmenu by default) to a desktop application
launcher.  Is it
possible to spawn these "Run Command" dialogs seen in each desktop via
the shell?
 - the Gnome howto suggests rebinding mod-shift-q to a Gnome specific session
shutdown, we ought to investigate that.  Does KDE need something similar?

Any other things we should modify for any of the desktop environments?