[xmonad] Issue 209 in xmonad: Re-layouting when switching workspaces

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sat Aug 30 06:32:54 EDT 2008

Issue 209: Re-layouting when switching workspaces

New issue report by tommi.virtanen:
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Open two workspaces (say alt-1, alt-2) with some windows (say Firefox,
as the slow redraw makes the bug more apparent)
2. Adjust the layout in both (e.g. alt-l a few times)
3. Toggle between the workspaces (alt-1, alt-2)

I expected the workspace switch to draw the layout in its adjusted form.
Instead, I see a redraw of the unadjusted layout, immediately followed by
the adjusted layout (alt-l).

I'm using a ResizableTall 1 (6/100) (1/2) [] layout on both workspaces.

Ubuntu Hardy with xmonad 0.7-1~hardy1, rebuilt for Xinerama support.

Issue attributes:
	Owner: ----
	Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium