[xmonad] Issue 130 in xmonad: The Decoration modifier should be decoration aware

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Feb 1 07:13:24 EST 2008

Issue 130: The Decoration modifier should be decoration aware

New issue report by andrea.rossato:
At the present time, placing a Decoration modifier over another Decoration
modifier would (probably) produce a big mess, because the top modifier will
try to decorate decoration too.

The implementation is trivial, still we can do it in two way:

1. in the DecorationStyle class:
   a. a method? decorateDecoration :: Bool
   b. within decoration?

2. in the Decoration modifier instance, in resync, before calling decorate.

Any idea?

(I'm marking this as an enhancement, since I originally conceived the
decoration modifier as a non composable modifier. Maybe this design
decision is the real bug...;)

Issue attributes:
	Owner: andrea.rossato
	Labels: Type-Enhancement Priority-Medium