[xmonad] Issue 132 in xmonad: We should have a convention for layout names

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Fri Feb 1 20:56:26 EST 2008

On Fri, Feb 01, 2008 at 05:41:15PM -0800, codesite-noreply at google.com wrote:
>  Comment #1 by dons00:
>  ' isn't very useful to non-Haskellers, but more regularity seems desirable.
>
>  So, add some text to the STYLE guide if you've something concrete to do here
>  -- no need
>  to open a ticket for it.

I'm sorry, I thought that a track system was for keeping track of the
activities that can must be done, and a place where a discussion on
how those activities must be done can take place, while a darcs push,
which passes over the head of everybody, is just an unnoticed
authoritative decision.

But I will use it only in response to reports from other, starting
from now.

Thanks for the information.
Andrea