[xmonad] Issue 135 in xmonad: toggleBorders (XMonad.Action.NoBorders) Causes floating windows to grow in size

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Feb 4 11:40:28 EST 2008

Issue 135: toggleBorders (XMonad.Action.NoBorders) Causes floating
windows to grow in size

Comment #1 by byorgey:
Indeed, this is a known issue (known to me, at least) but thanks for
logging a
ticket. I don't know enough about how all the border stuff works to
know what the
issue is, but hopefully someone can take a look.  However, I get the
feeling that
this module is something of a hack so it may not be easy to fix...

Issue attribute updates: