[xmonad] NMU done

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Mon Feb 4 12:29:16 EST 2008

Hi,

Am Montag, den 04.02.2008, 09:10 -0800 schrieb Don Stewart:
> nomeata:
> > Hi Ian,
> >
> > I am doing an NMU upload of version 1.4.1 – I think our users have
> > waited long enough. I uploaded it to the 7-day delayed queue[1], in case
> > you want to prepare a better package until then.
>
> Yay!
>
> Well done Joachim. So we can expect to see 0.6 getting used from apt-get soon?

Thanks.

Soon in Debian terms, yes, but not in xmonad terms :-)

haskell-x11 will have to go through the 7-days delayed queue (or Igloo
re-appears and does an upload before that). xmonad and xmonad-contrib,
which are upload this very moment, will have to be manually approved in
the NEW queue, as thay adds new binary packages (they were renamed since
the 0.4 package).

Greetings,
Joachim
--