[xmonad] The future of Decoartion

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Wed Feb 6 06:38:04 EST 2008

On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 12:30:02PM +0100, Andrea Rossato wrote:
> And I implemented those features according to the idea I had of the
> meaning and the working of those features. This is, I think, the
> problem we are facing at the present time.

A side note: I've never read the Ion3 source code, unless for the
small subsystem related to the prompt history (I proposed a small
patch that has been refused, to make the history size configurable).

(C is a highly obscure programming language, here, and I wouldn't
probably be able to write a working and compilable "Hello World"
example)

Andrea