[xmonad] New Xmonad user

Arturo Borquez artboreb at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 18:37:43 EST 2008

Hi all,
(please forgive me, my mother tounge is spanish, so be patient).

I've successfully instaled xmonad and xmobar on a FREEBSD-6.3.
I have done my key bindings, and a nice status bar for xmobar.
Xmonad is really nice and productive (as I dislike the mouse).
I come from Ion WM, and I want to change the Mod1 (ALT key) by
the Control key. if it is possible please tell me how it could be
done.

Best Regards

Arturo Borquez