[xmonad] Issue 137 in xmonad: Incorrectly specified BorderColor brings down xmonad on restart

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Feb 6 19:12:33 EST 2008

Issue 137: Incorrectly specified BorderColor brings down xmonad on restart

Comment #4 by semdornus:
Thanks for the fix. There is indeed no crash anymore.

Two small caveats though; there is no xmessage specifying the problem,
which could
confuse the user ("Why doesn't my new configuration work?") and make
any problem
hunting in the configuration itself troublesome.

Secondly I use a spawnPipe (dzen2) with DynamicLog for the workspaces,
etc. This
doesn't work anymore in combination with this problem. If I restart
with an
incorrect bordercolor dzen2 doesn't come up anymore.