[xmonad] dynamiclog broken with Decoration..

David Chanters david.chanters at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 11 14:30:58 EST 2008

On 11/02/2008, Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it> wrote:
> Sorry, but I cannot help with dzen. I'm using xmobar and I cannot
> reproduce your problem as you can see here:
> http://gorgias.mine.nu/xmonadShots/chantersReport.png

OK, i see that.  but why then would dzen fail with decorations?  would
you be willing to try a running dzen with dynamiclog to see it for
yourself?  i just find it odd it stops working with Decorations
enabled, whether its related or not - its certainly a symptom.

hopefully someone else can confirm or deny this. :)

David