[xmonad] decoration status update

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Mon Feb 18 13:37:30 EST 2008

On Feb 18, 2008, at 13:27 , David Roundy wrote:

> ugly.  And also, I'd like to have one of your invisible windows for
> the
> drag pane (and perhaps a visible one as well), so that we could
> grab the
> window borders to do the dragging.  Right now, since DragPane uses a

FWIW, when possible I'd do a shaped InputOnly window which overlays
the window borders, with a 2-pixel slop to either side of the border
to increase the drag area a bit.  If shaped windows aren't available
then you can do it with 4 separate windows, which increases the
gruntwork a bit but shouldn't be much harder.

system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] allbery at ece.cmu.edu