[xmonad] darcs patch: Combo: updated to latest runLayout changes (and 4 more)

Andrea Rossato andrea.rossato at unibz.it
Sat Feb 23 03:04:11 EST 2008

Hi,

this is a follow up of my yestarday proposal of the new runLayout
method.

These are all the needed updates to the contrib library to work with
the new method... (while writing this sentence it came to my mind that
ToggleLayouts is missing, and I'm sending this with darcs - which
means I'll send that patch later, since I think I cannot stop the
sending process anymore...;).

Cheers,
Andrea

Fri Feb 22 18:59:24 CET 2008  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * Combo: updated to latest runLayout changes

Fri Feb 22 18:59:54 CET 2008  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * PerWorkspace: reimplemented using runLayout
  This way we have a Xinerama safe PerWorkspace and the emptyLayout
  method for free.

Sat Feb 23 08:53:28 CET 2008  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * LayoutCombinators: NewSelect reimplemented with runLayout

Sat Feb 23 08:55:31 CET 2008  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * PerWorksapce: use a safer False as default

Sat Feb 23 08:56:10 CET 2008  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * LayoutModifier: reimplement ModifiedLayout using runLayout and more
  - change modifyLayout type to get the Workspace
  - updated ResizeScreen and ManageDocks accordingly.