[xmonad] darcs patch: Combo: updated to latest runLayout changes (and 5 more)

Andrea Rossato andrea.rossato at unibz.it
Sat Feb 23 03:19:55 EST 2008

Hi,

this is a new bundle with a corrected LayoutCombinators patch and the
missing ToggleLayouts.

Later today I'll also send something related to the message handling
in order to summarize a discussion we had yesterday on IRC.

andrea

Fri Feb 22 18:59:24 CET 2008  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * Combo: updated to latest runLayout changes

Fri Feb 22 18:59:54 CET 2008  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * PerWorkspace: reimplemented using runLayout
  This way we have a Xinerama safe PerWorkspace and the emptyLayout
  method for free.

Sat Feb 23 08:55:31 CET 2008  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * PerWorksapce: use a safer False as default

Sat Feb 23 08:56:10 CET 2008  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * LayoutModifier: reimplement ModifiedLayout using runLayout and more
  - change modifyLayout type to get the Workspace
  - updated ResizeScreen and ManageDocks accordingly.

Sat Feb 23 09:09:58 CET 2008  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * LayoutCombinators: NewSelect reimplemented with runLayout

Sat Feb 23 09:15:53 CET 2008  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * ToggleLayouts: reimplemented with runLayout