[xmonad] Proposal: Advanced Scratchpad-Features

Dominik Bruhn dominik at dbruhn.de
Thu Feb 28 09:58:24 EST 2008

> This is orthagonal to your original question, but as a suggestion for
> music players and xmonad, I use mpd and have key bindings that control
> it through mpc. I use one key for pause and another for volume
> control.
Yeah, thanks for the tip, but I use this already. But sometimes you have to
change the playlist or do other things where you cant use hotkeys.

> Finally I have included pertinent parts of the mpc output in
> my xmobar.
I already thought of this but I got a 12'' Screen (Lenovo X60s) and a 1024x768
Resolution and there is no space in the xmobar.

Thanks anyway
--
Dominik Bruhn
mailto: dominik at dbruhn.de