[xmonad] Issue 40 in xmonad: Screen focus does not follow the mouse pointer

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Jan 7 08:51:02 EST 2008

Issue 40: Screen focus does not follow the mouse pointer

Comment #2 by taretz:
It's more problematic with dualhead via Xrandr instead of xinerama,
then mod-w,e,r
don't seem to work at all. The windows are switchable between the
screens but it
feels very random, not predictable. When switching too fast and too
often to get the
desired setup I experienced some crashs.
Or is this just me? I only build xmonad today, didn't have too much
time yet to
really explore it.