[xmonad] darcs patch: Ignore cloned screens (and 3 more)

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Wed Jan 16 18:18:37 EST 2008

Hi,

I’m resubmitting these patches, as I did not receive any comments
on them. If there is a problem with them, please tell me, and I
can try to fix it.

Greetings,
Joachim

Mon Dec 31 19:06:28 CET 2007  Joachim Breitner <mail at joachim-breitner.de>
  * Ignore cloned screens
  This patch ignores screens that are just clones of existing ones,
  or are completely contained in another. Currently only for rescreen, not yet for
  xmonad start.

Mon Dec 31 19:15:56 CET 2007  Joachim Breitner <mail at joachim-breitner.de>
  * Put the screen removing stuff in getCleanedScreenInfo

Mon Dec 31 19:21:31 CET 2007  Joachim Breitner <mail at joachim-breitner.de>
  * use getCleanedScreenInfo in Main.hs as well
  This might be a bit ugly, but it was the least invasive way to
  get the list of ScreenIDs into the StackSet.

Mon Dec 31 19:24:54 CET 2007  Joachim Breitner <mail at joachim-breitner.de>
  * Adjust test for the ScreenId passing