[xmonad] that's it

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Sat Jan 26 04:40:52 EST 2008

On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 04:46:41PM +0100, Andrea Rossato wrote:
> I already have something in mind (a mouse interface), but I'm not
> going to write a single line of code as long as a decision on the code
> I've already produced have been taken.
[...]

> So, that's it. I'll see you *after* 0.6 is out.

I don't think I'll be able to stick to my first intention, but I'll
keep my promise of a silent wait till 0.6... still if you want to see
what's going on here, have a look at the following repository:

http://gorgias.mine.nu/repos/xmonad-contrib/

which requires this one for the emptyLayout patch (btw I don't think
I'm going to touch the core anymore, for the time being):

http://gorgias.mine.nu/repos/xmonad/

cheers,
andrea