[xmonad] Xinerama workspace sorting for dynamicLogWithPP

Juraj Hercek juhe_xmonad at hck.sk
Wed Jan 30 02:12:24 EST 2008

Hi Brent,

Actually, I've sent it as attachment first time. Maybe it's my mail
client/server that put it into body of e-mail, not sure.
Because I don't know whether attaching it again to this e-mail would
solve the problem, I've put the patch on web site, you can download it here:

https://www.hck.sk/haskell/xinerama_sort_darcs_patch.txt

It will live there at least couple of weeks. If you have any troubles
getting it, just let me know.

Thanks,
Juraj