[xmonad] Xinerama workspace sorting for dynamicLogWithPP

Roman Cheplyaka roma at ro-che.info
Wed Jan 30 11:16:52 EST 2008

* Juraj Hercek <juhe_xmonad at hck.sk> [2008-01-30 16:31:26+0100]
> Hi Brent, list,
>
> I think the problem was with the extension I gave to the patch --
> ".txt". Mailman then attached patch directly to the body of e-mail
> instead of providing link to the attached patch. This e-mail contains
> the patch attached as "xinerama_sort.dpatch" (only patch file name
> changed, content is the same as in xinerama_sort_darcs_patch.txt) .
>
> Anyway, what should be the proper extension for darcs patch files (the
> ones created with "darcs send -o file_name.ext")?

Yes, dpatch is the right extension.

Problem was caused not by mailman, but by your software, which
incorrectly detected file type as 'text/plain' and forced
attachment (and so we received it), but Brent's mail software (or
web interface) displayed it inline and Brent was confused with that.

So, if you're careful you still can use any extension you like :)

--
Roman I. Cheplyaka (aka Feuerbach @ IRC)