[xmonad] darcs patch: Added a handy tip to the documentation of XMonad.Actio...

Brent Yorgey byorgey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 11:55:09 EST 2008

On Thu, Jan 31, 2008 at 7:32 AM, <v.dijk.bas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thu Jan 31 13:26:20 CET 2008  v.dijk.bas at gmail.com
>  * Added a handy tip to the documentation of XMonad.Actions.Search
>  The tip explains how to use the submap action to create a handy submap of
> keybindings for searching.

Applied, thanks!  This is great.  I think I will begin using this method. =)

Everyone, please feel free to submit patches like this, with tips and tricks
for profitably using your favorite extensions in their documentation,
especially how to use them in conjunction with other extensions. It makes
the documentation into more than just some boring types and one-sentence
descriptions of functions, into a compendium of useful information on
profitably using extensions to do interesting things.

-Brent