[xmonad] Issue 129 in xmonad: ClassLayout.description type signature is wrong

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Jan 31 15:29:15 EST 2008

Issue 129: ClassLayout.description type signature is wrong

Comment #2 by andrea.rossato:
> Please demonstrate some layouts that truly need description :: X String.

actually here you'll find a layout, CombinedLayout, which takes a
layout combinator
and two layouts to be combined:
http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/xmonad/2008-January/004422.html

I think that if you cannot implement description, and you cannot implement
description over the layout class, I proved my statement.

And I think that if you can you proved I'm wrong.