[xmonad] Problem with urxvt, different-sized monitors and ncurses

Michal 'vorner' Vaner vorner at ucw.cz
Fri Jun 27 16:17:21 EDT 2008

Hello

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 08:26:51PM +0200, Jesús Guerrero wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 20:09:52 +0200 Michal 'vorner' Vaner <vorner at ucw.cz> wrote:
> > But when I move it to other screen
> > (switching to the screen and bringing it's virtual desktop there), the
> > application does not change it's size -- urxvt changes it's size, but
> > the app is missing some of it's parts or occupying only part of urxvt.
>
> mc and mocp do fine here. So maybe it's a problem with either mutt or irssi.

I tried mc, it does not happen every time, only something like one time
out of five.

I tried with konsole and xterm, with same result, so it seems it is not
urxvt's fault.

Which version of ncurses do you have? And, do you have it with unicode?
(It could maybe caused by this)

Thank you

PS: Sorry to Jésus for the duplicity, I hit wrong reply button the first time.

--
You can't have everything... where would you put it?
    -- Steven Wright

Michal 'vorner' Vaner