[xmonad] Floats always go to the current screen (Patch)

Robert robreim at bobturf.org
Sat Mar 8 02:49:39 EST 2008

Yes, please test :) . To be honest I haven't yet tested it directly (I
only have multi-head at work). But shepheb on #xmonad helped test it on
his setup.

Incidentally, the UpdatePointer contrib module may help you if you get
annoyed with windows popping up a long distance from where your pointer
currently is. It won't help you see the window, but it'll do the mouse
travelling for you. </plug>