[xmonad] Issue 153 in xmonad: Need to type keybindings twice after startup for effect

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Mar 13 07:48:38 EDT 2008

Issue 153: Need to type keybindings twice after startup for effect

New issue report by v.dijk.bas:
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Start xmonad
2. Type a keybinding (say mod-shift-return)
3. Observe that nothing happens
4. Type it again
5. Observe that the terminal is started

First I believed it had something to do with xmobar which I'm using:
http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/xmonad/2008-March/005060.html

But that doesn't seem to be the problem.

Latest version from darcs 13 march 2008

I attached my ~/.xmonad/xmonad.hs and ~/.xsession for reference.

Attachments:
	.xsession  103 bytes
	xmonad.hs  12.7 KB

Issue attributes: