[xmonad] darcs patch: Search.hs: haddock fmt (and 5 more)

gwern0 at gmail.com gwern0 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 18:41:49 EDT 2008

Sun Mar 16 17:39:14 EDT 2008  gwern0 at gmail.com
  * Search.hs: haddock fmt
  This removes whitespace in source code snippets. Because Haddock renders quoted source code as monospaced unwrappable text, the excess whitespace meant you would have to scroll horizontally, unpleasantly.

Sun Mar 16 17:56:42 EDT 2008  gwern0 at gmail.com
  * improve the formatting for WindowGo.hs

Sun Mar 16 17:57:28 EDT 2008  gwern0 at gmail.com
  * Search.hs: try to add a more descriptive type

Sun Mar 16 18:20:50 EDT 2008  gwern0 at gmail.com
  * XSelection.hs: improved haddockf formatting, more links, & cpedit

Sun Mar 16 18:32:19 EDT 2008  gwern0 at gmail.com
  * Run.hs: improve haddock
  This module too was causing horizontal scrolling because of the shell command. I managed to discover that you only need to specify 'png:' *or* "foo.png", not both, which trimmed off enough characters.
  Also, I improved the docs for my functions.

Sun Mar 16 18:39:46 EDT 2008  gwern0 at gmail.com
  * WindowGo.hs: improve description
  I'm still not sure whether the description makes sense if you don't already understand the idea.