[xmonad] Issue 222 in xmonad: Firefox 3 breaks with "Open new windows in new tab"

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Oct 1 14:32:15 EDT 2008

Issue 222: Firefox 3 breaks with "Open new windows in new tab"

New issue report by deniz.a.m.dogan:
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Edit -> Preferences -> Tabs -> "New pages should be opened in: a new tab"
2. Go to www.livescore.com.
3. Click on an active/completed game to see the details.
4. Watch as Firefox breaks with XMonad.

I expect it to not break. It breaks. I think this is because LiveScore on
one hands tries to force the window size of the new page (because it is
normally a small popup window), but as Firefox makes it a new tab,
something goes wrong on either the side of Firefox or XMonad. I'm not sure
which, really.

darcs version.

If this error is due to a module from XMonadContrib, please tag this issue
with 'Component-Contrib' below.

Issue attributes:
	Owner: ----
	Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium