[xmonad] Issue 225 in xmonad: Ability to send synthetic mouse events to windows

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Oct 13 10:29:15 EDT 2008

Issue 225: Ability to send synthetic mouse events to windows

New issue report by moljac024:
When mouse events are binded for xmonad they get intercepted and acted upon
but there is no ability to send them further down.
That kind of thing would be useful if, for instance, trying to check if a
button was pressed over the root window to change the workspace and if not,
then just pass down the mouse event to the window under the pointer (so you
can sroll in firefox).

This currently isn't possible with Xmonad 0.8

I apologize if this isn't clear enough, I did my best in describing my
wanted functionality.

moljac024

Issue attributes:
	Owner: ----