[xmonad] Issue 231 in xmonad: Problem with Gnome KeyRing

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Oct 27 12:21:53 EDT 2008

Issue 231: Problem with Gnome KeyRing

New issue report by danieleh... at mindeye.net:
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Start an application that requires Gnome Keyring acceptance
2. Type in an wrong password
3. Try to use META + w or any other xmonad keys.
4. Any Layout managment failes, but Meta + Mouse runs fine.
    But the gnome keyring password window isn't visible.

A visible gnome-keyring.

Archlinux + Linux 2.6.27 + X Server 1.5.2

I use gajim for instant messaging and I have saved my password in
the gnome keyring. I start gajim using a start hook script.
So after login, gajim automaticaly starts and automaticaly
ask for keyring acceptance, when I type the wrong the other autostarted
Windows comes into front. I can drag them away but there is no password
window under them. After pressing return again the keyring window pops up
again.

Attachments:
	xmonad.hs  12.2 KB
	hooks  229 bytes