[xmonad] Issue 212 in xmonad: xmonad and xkb features

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Sep 2 09:25:25 EDT 2008

Issue 212: xmonad and xkb features

New issue report by mauricio.antunes:
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Just use xmonad for a few minutes

I use a xkb feature that allows one to press Ctrl-Shift-NumLock and then
control the mouse with the keyboard. After a while, that feature just stops
working. I can restart it, although it will be disabled again after some
time. I don't have that problem with the other window manager I use
(metacity, I think).

I'm using version 0.7 in Ubuntu 8.04. The problem already existed in xmonad
0.6. I do have the same problem if I config xmonad not to use any contrib
extensions. I'm attaching my xorg.conf.

Attachments:
	xorg.conf  1.3 KB

Issue attributes: