[xmonad] Issue 210 in xmonad: xmonad.hs not accepted, xmonad.errors empty

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Sep 3 18:22:26 EDT 2008

Issue 210: xmonad.hs not accepted, xmonad.errors empty

Comment #1 by m... at twifkak.com:
Heh, I could've sworn I responded to this. Yeah, you'll see I spawned #211,
which
looks like it is leading to some of confusion.

The aforementioned file comes into existence through compilation of
xmonad.hs. I'm
guessing either compilation failed, or there is a permissions error. Please
check the
previous lines in your .xsession-errors for clues.