[Haskell-cafe] Re: [xmonad] ANNOUNCE: xmonad 0.8 released!

Lennart Kolmodin kolmodin at dtek.chalmers.se
Sat Sep 6 18:13:00 EDT 2008

Don Stewart wrote:
> kolmodin:
>> Don Stewart wrote:
>>> nomeata:
>>> Great work, Joachim!
>>>
>>> Thanks for being so responsive on this. Go Debian!
>> Committed to Gentoo Linux earlier this evening.
>>
>> http://packages.gentoo.org/package/x11-wm/xmonad
>> http://packages.gentoo.org/package/x11-wm/xmonad-contrib
>
> Gentoo steps up! Excellent work guys.
> And if I read those graphs correctly, that's xmonad on hppa and sparc too?

Yep, that's right.
Our arch teams has tested an earlier version, thus it's available for
this version too since it doesn't introduce any major changes in
dependencies or build procedure. Although probably no one has yet build
it using our ebuild for this version, we're confident it'll work ;)

I'm pleased with upgrading and switching to avoidStruts without even
having to log out, well done :)

Cheers,
   Lennart K