[xmonad] XMonad.Prompt.Shell headache

Jesús Guerrero i92guboj at terra.es
Mon Sep 8 13:15:41 EDT 2008

Hello,

XMonad.Prompt.Shell is behaving erratically since a few weeks ago. I was lazy
to report it here, and I have been just using a terminal as my launcher since
then.

I include it this way:
import XMonad.Prompt.Shell ( shellPrompt )

And use it this other way:
  , ((modMask, xK_p), shellPrompt robSPConfig)
  , ((mod1Mask, xK_F2), shellPrompt robSPConfig)

The problem: when I press modMask+p to launch it, it opens, then I start
writting, but I can write only one character, after that, it displays the
dropdown thinggie showing the possibilities, and I can't write anything else.

I can't close the propmt, nor the dropdown list, the only way around it is
to restart xmonad using modMask+q, which works.

Any idea?

Thanks for reading.
--
Jesús Guerrero <i92guboj at terra.es>