[xmonad] Issue 212 in xmonad: xmonad and xkb features

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Sep 11 08:44:07 EDT 2008

Issue 212: xmonad and xkb features

Comment #2 by mauricio.antunes:
Yes. I used a computer without a mouse for almost two months. At that time
I tried a
lot to use xmonad, but always had to go back to metacity (or maybe compiz.
I'm not
sure since I never activated desktop effects, but maybe compiz was already
active).
There, I never had that problem. I can say that for those months I used
both xmonad
and gnome default window manager half of the time each.

However, I also would guess that this is not an xmonad bug, but some small
x.org
problem that xmonad do not address, while other window managers do.